Cooking workshops for all ages
Children, teenagers and adults of all ages scour the market for seasonal fruit and vegetables.
Together, they learn how to prepare a healthy lunch.
The next step?
Enjoying it together.
That is KOOKMET.
Why Kookmet ?
To show people – anyone who wants to learn – how easy it is to cook a cheap but nonetheless healthy meal. And because cooking together is the ideal way to meet other people.
Who’s it for?
All groups are welcome: schools, companies, youth groups… And anyone else who’s interested in a delicious lunch.
- CLASSIC: Held on Friday making it great for schools. Take a tour through the market with your class, buy seasonal fruit and vegetables, then prepare a delicious three-course meal.
- RECUP: held on Monday, for schools. Join us in the fight against food waste with your class, and prepare a delicious menu in our Dreamkitchen using unsold fruits and vegetables trom the weekend market.
- PRO: Perfect for companies, these sessions are held on Monday or Friday. A class and a company group work together. You learn about sustainable food, get the facts on food waste, and speak with people from different countries and cultures.
- Feel free to drop by our DREAMKITCHEN. It’s an open-air restaurant where we prepare healthy lunches for anyone with a rumbling stomach. From Monday to Thursday 12 p.m. to 1.30 p.m.
- Dropping by on a Wednesday afternoon? You’ll find KETMET here between 12 p.m. and 4 p.m. KETMET gives children the opportunity to really let themselves go, playing in the gigantic open space that is the Abattoir, with jam-packed toy boxes and encouraged by enthusiastic volunteer playworkers.
Questions? Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.