Why Collectmet ?
Not everyone finds it easy to eat healthily, and there’s plenty of food in near-perfect condition that is thrown away after the Sunday market at Abattoir. COLLECTMET takes the two-birds-one-stone approach: we fight food waste and share fruit and vegetables with anyone who needs them.
Who’s it for?
Everyone’s welcome. And particulary:
- Volunteers who want to do something to reduce food waste.
- You, if you need fruit and vegetables.
- Collection: Sunday, from 2 p.m. to 5 p.m.
- Distribution: Monday at midday.
- Drop by our DREAMKITCHEN. It’s the open-air restaurant where we prepare healthy lunches. Everyone is welcome to cook with us.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.