The largest covered playground in the city
Come to KETMET on Wednesday afternoon.
Your child(ren) will enjoy hours of playtime and fun with new friends and mobile toy boxes while enthusiastic volunteer playworkers keep an eye on them.
And you watch too, play with them, have a chat with other adults, or help to prepare tasty snacks.
Why Ketmet ?
In Brussels, there are not many places where you can safely allow your child to play, do some sport, discover the world, relax, or simply let themselves go.
That’s why there’s KETMET: a gigantic public space with enthusiastic volunteer playworkers and well-filled toy boxes. So that you, as a parent, are completely at ease while your child has an absolute blast!
Who’s it for?
Everyone. But you’ll find it even more fun as:
- a child (and as a parent);
- a young motivated volunteer who wants to learn more;
- a youth association/class/school/etc.
- Every Wednesday afternoon from 12 p.m. to 4 p.m.
- From entry to toy boxes: everything is free.
- KETMET is like a park. Play for as long as you want, but remember that there’s no official supervision. In other words: the responsibility for a child remains with the group leader or with the parent.
- Reservations aren’t needed (but they are handy for us).
- Would you like to arrange a session with a group on a different day? Just let us know.
- Take a look at our DREAMKITCHEN. It’s the open-air restaurant where we prepare healthy vegetarian lunches for anyone who’s hungry. Cost? You contribute what you like. A nice bite to eat? Check!