From now on, donations to Cultureghem are tax deductible! Thanks to some fans and with the support of the King Baudouin Foundation, the Friends of Cultureghem Fund was set up. With a donation, you support our activities where sharing, inclusive cooperation and a more human city are central. Become a Friend of Cultureghem!
Why does Cultureghem need your support?
By donating to Cultureghem, you make it possible for us to:
- conquer public space with the aim of creating a more human city,
- turn our covered market into a free play area for local children,
- make healthy meals possible for everyone in need,
- relate on the power of arts and culture as a connecting force
To continue making this happen, Cultureghem is dependent on donations. Are you also convinced that Cultureghem should remain that place where everyone is welcome to meet and share? We are immensely grateful to you!
How to make a donation?
You support Cultureghem with a single or monthly donation to the King Baudouin Foundation’s “Friends of Cultureghem Fund”.
Become a Friend of Cultureghem now by making a donation:
- directly online
- or manually to the account BE10 0000 0000 0404 with the structured message +++ 623 /3760 /00001 +++
Donations of 40 euros or more made to the King Baudouin Foundation give a tax reduction of 45% of the amount actually paid and mentioned on the certificate.
You will automatically receive the tax certificate for the total amount of your donations from the King Baudouin Foundation at the end of February of the following year.
Cultureghem thanks you!